Thursday, October 18, 2012

April 6, 2005

You are having a good day today Shelby.  I am so glad because this last week has been kind of hard.  You weighed 2lbs 10oz now!  I love when you grow.  They weaned a little bit on your ventilator today.  Michaela is your nurse today.  She is one of my favorites because she takes very good care of you.  I wish I could pick you up and hold you but you wouldn't like that.  I am making you a blanket, so when I am up here I sit by you and sew, read or sing to you when you are awake.  Well I love you so much Shelby. 

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing miracle, Shelby is and what an amazing Mom you are. I can't imagine what you went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing blog to read and such a good idea.I don't know how you ever made it through such a hard time. I am so glad that Shelby was such a fighter becuase I can't imagine our family without her.

    ReplyDelete