Wednesday, October 17, 2012

February 28, 2005 The honeymoon phase.

 
This picture makes me sad.  Poor Shelby.
Her itty bitty diaper.

 Shelby had to be on bili lights for a few days.
 The best valentines gift ever! Her hand is the size of a quarter.

One of my favorites
 
(Excerpt from my journal)  Things are going so well for Shelby.  I love her more and more every day and I am so incredibly thankful that I can spend my days here with her.  She has weekly ultrasounds of her head and she has not had 1 brain bleed so far...which is amazing for a 24 weeker!  She is on round 3 of Indocin to try and get the PDA valve in her heart to close.  It hasn't worked the past 2 times so I hope this time works.  If not then they will do surgery.  :(  Shelby is so strong and will push her little booty up off the blankets and try and stretch her legs.  I get to help take your temperature and change your diaper. I adore everything about her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment